Warren Buffett Startup Tips
ByMartin Smith |9583 views |Business
2. Multiple Money
Never depend on a single income source.
Photo by kevin dooley
Buy what you don't need = forced to sell what you do need.
Photo by RL Productions
Spend what is left after saving not other way around.
Photo by Hemera Technologies
5. risk taking
Never test depth of river with both feet.
Photo by Thinkstock
Eggs don't belong in a single basket.
Photo by zoer
Honesty is expensive, don't expect from "cheap people".
Photo by hapticflapjack
- Money amplifies character or lack of it.
- Saving is a habit, a ritual.
- Spending is a drug so be careful.
- Risk taking = drug too, keep one foot on shore.
- Character creates trust but isn't free or easy.
Photo by mrlins
9. Martin W Smith