1 of 13
Random Acts Of Kindness
Published at Nov 18, 2015
Random Acts of Kindness Week is February 10-16, 2014. Here are 10 great ways to spread kindness to others from the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation. You can learn more on their website here: http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/rak-week #RAKWeek
MORE DECKS TO EXPLORE
10 KINDNESS IDEAS
For Random Acts of Kindness Week, February 10-16, 2014
1. Smile at one extra person.
2. Eat lunch with someone new.
3. Make sure to say I love you, or give someone special an extra hug.
4. Volunteer for a Special Olympics Team, coach a youth sports team or even referee for an hour on a recreational league.
5. Take your kindness digital and download Kindr from the Apple App Store. Then brighten someone's day by sending a creative compliment, a hug, or even a cute animal video.
6. Try a new vegetable or fruit or even try and cook something healthy and new for you or your family.
7. Attempt to park your car a little further away than normal as to provide that sweet spot for a pregnant lady, an elderly person or someone who just needs a little more ease.
8. Send a positive message to someone in need or help someone who might not need it, but appreciates it.
9. Donate unwanted or unused clothes or household goods to a shelter, non-profit or animal rescue organization.
10. If you feel you just must make a monetary contribution and are insistent, buy someone's groceries or offer to help pay for someone in line.
Learn more about Random Acts of Kindness Week here: http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/rak-week
Team Haiku Deck
Haiku Deck Pro User