PHOTOSYNTHESIS & RESPIRATION
What is PHOTOSYNTHESIS
Photosynthesis is when a plant converts sun light ENERGY, CO2 , and H2O into GLUCOSE(another word for sugar) and oxygen with help of stomata on the outside and the chlorophyll that's inside the plant's chloroplast .
THE EQUATION/FORMULA OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS:
WHAT IS CELLULAR RESPIRATION
The cellular respiration is kind of like photosynthesis but backwards.
The cellular respiration is when oxygen and glucose go through the mitochondria and makes ATP. The O2 and the C6H2O6 become CO2 and H2O through stomata.
THE EQUATION/FORMULA FOR CELLULAR RESPIRATION
Stomata let's gases pass through.
PHOTOSYNTHESIS & CELLULAR RESPIRATION
- What is photosynthesis?
- What is cellular respiration?
- Compare and contrast the chloroplast and the mitochondria.
- How does stomata relate in photosynthesis and cellular respiration?
- What is cool?
- Photosynthesis is how plants get their energy.
- Cellular respiration is a chemical reaction which produces energy they need to survive
- The chloroplast provides the energy for photosynthesis and the mitochondria makes it.
- Stomata is captures and releases gasses.
- Photosynthesis and cellular respiration are cool.