WHAT IS IT?
- A conversation tool
- A data gathering mechanism
- Presentation tool
HOW DO I GET AN ACCOUNT?
- You need to create an account if you have not got one.
- Use SSO to join and then use your UCL login info
HOW DO STUDENTS INTERACT?
- Each Mentimeter has a code, added to each slide
- Provide students with the code
- Direct them to menti.com which asks them to add the code
- Once this is done, they can respond to your presentation or questions
What do I do with it?
- Presentations (import existing or create a new one)
- Create questions/surveys/opinions with immediate results
- Can be used within the session or outside of it
- Download the data from each session to spreadsheet if needed
What do I need to know?
- You need to have an internet connection
- Your students need to have a working phone/computer/tablet
- AV needs to be working
- All data is yours and is not accessible to anyone else unless you want it to be
Haiku Deck Pro User