Carmel Valley Middle School - the bobcats
What is the pacific trail?
it starts at the border of mexico and winds all the way up to the top of the STate of Washington.
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT: PACIFIC TRAILS REGIONAL PLANTS INCLUDE LUPINE, PAINTBRUSH, LARKSPUR, COLUMBINE, GOOSEBERRY AND MANZANITA. ANIMALS INCLUDE RACCOON, MARTEN, MINK, BADGER, FOX, BOBCAT AND THE EVER-PRESENT DEER AND BLACK BEAR.
We need to market for Mascot submissions
- Guerilla - You do something bold and talk to people about it.
- Visual - PPT - You make a visual presentation and send it to all homeroom teachers. Have them share it and have you explain it to the school.
- Social Media - Instagram, SnapChat,
- HUGE IMPACT SIGN! - To put at the front of the school
- Paper Flyers - Visually appealing, thematic and placed strategically. Doorways, bathroom stalls, computer labs, etc.
- The Short Commercial - visually powerful. Appeals to our audience.
What makes for an Effective Marketing campaign?
- We need to have more than one approach and it should most appeal to our audience- YOU!
- It needs to look clean and professional.
- It needs to be something you are proud of.
- It needs to convey the critical pieces of information.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY. . .
- Look at the five examples of flyers your colleagues have created. In your notebook, do the following.
- What's working for this flyer?
- What's a distraction?
- Where is the visual point of interest? Where does your eye go first?
Let's decide on at marketing theme. . .