1 of 11
New! Free Haiku Deck for PowerPoint Add-In
How to change the die on your Trodat self inking stamp
Published on Nov 18, 2015
A Royal How to Guide - Changing the die on a Trodat self inking stamp
MORE DECKS TO EXPLORE
Changing the die on your Trodat Self Inking Stamp
This is the die at the bottom of your stamp.
This is your die when it contains outdated or incorrect info
(Don't worry, we can help you fix this!)
1. Remove the ink pad and stamp a few times to remove the excess ink from the die.
See our Youtube Video at
if you need help taking out your ink pad.
2. Flip the stamp upside down and note the orientation of the letters on the die.
3. Lift up a corner of the die using a thin flat tool. We use an exacto knife(practice knife safety!). A pen or ruler also works well.
4. Remove the rest of the die with your fingers.
5. Peel back the double sided tape on the replacement die.
6. Center the die in the same orientation as the previous die and then put the ink pad back in the unit. You may need to use a new ink pad if the die has left a permanent indentation.
7. You can change the graphic at the top of the stamp by prying open the cover with a pen or your fingernail and then replace the piece of paper with an updated imprint.
Congratulations you're done!
For more tips watch our Youtube videos at
Friend of Haiku Deck