- Children in the Holocaust.
- Why they would go to the camps.
- What they would end up doing to the kids.
- The places where all of this bad would happen.
- Auschwitz-Poland-annihilation camp
- Dachau-Germany-forced labor
- Trezein-Czech Republic-holding center
Hitler wanted to have German as the dominant race. He would then take them to a place to be "handled."
Although out WWII and during the Holocaust.
Twins were a main target for these.
The Jewish survivors said that it was the gates to Hell.
- Benefit of German Airforce.
- Treatment of someone severely chilled or frozen.
- Mainly used on twins.
- Tried to change hair and eye color.
- Usually to just match the master race.
- They would inject diseases into the healthy people.
INTERROGATION & TORTURE
- Gas chambers...
- Putting peoples hands into boiling water.
- Pulling teeth and twisting off ears.
- Hang persons by their back.
KILLING AND GENOCIDE
- Killed people to have a master race.
- Did it to see human limits.
- Also to test endurance at extremely high altitudes.
- Performed in low pressure chambers.
- Atmospheric conditions (68,000 feet)
- Just to see what happened when body parts were mixed.
- Examine inside the body and how it worked.
- They would see if bones could connect to others.
Prisoners were forced to march long distances in bitter cold, with little or no food, water, or rest. If you were falling behind you were shot.
- Tried to make it drinkable.
- Make them become dehydrated.
- Cause of pain and suffering.
WHO HE WAS.
Josef was the one that did most of the experiments at Auschwitz known as "Angel of Death."
WHAT HE DID.
He came up with all of the experiments and also performed them.
WHY HE WAS SO IMPORTANT.
Just the fact that he believed he was doing something for the benefit.
She was a Jewish child that was forced to go into hiding. Soon got captured and needed to go to a camp. Then died.