THE BOMBING IN EGYPT AND TRUMPS REACTION
In Egypt, on Friday, November 24th, a group of militants attacked and killed worshipers praying inside the Al-Rawda Mosque in the North Sinai Region. Over 300 died and over 120 are injured. My presentation explains the aftermath from this horrible incident.
WHY THIS IS NEWSWORTHY
Terrorists are trying to cause fear throughout the world, and they are succeeding. The reason why they killed all of those people praying inside the mosque is because the Sufis were a more tolerant sect of Islam and prayed sometimes using song and dance. …
THE SIX-COUNTRY BAN
- Somalia 🇸🇴 (Pirates)
- Libya 🇱🇾
- Sudan 🇸🇩
- Syria 🇸🇾
- Yemen 🇾🇪
- Iran 🇮🇷
- Trump and advisers telling media that Muslim terrorists are workings with Mexican cartels to get in USA!
- In 2016, 1004 people were captured coming into the United States from Mexico from “special interest” countries. Most of them were from Pakistan and Bangladesh, not on Trumps list. Only172 people were from the six targeted countries. (No evidence they were terrorists)
HOW WILL THIS EFFECT US?
- Families will be separated
- Refugees will have limited options to relocate to
- The students who study in US colleges will lose opportunities
- Trading will be affected
This is a boy with his belongings after a bombing in Aleppo, Syria
- Trumps fears
- American Values
Bringing this to and end, I will let you take this a little more personal. If you were Donald Trump, would you do this? Are you fearful when you go pray? Now, you are an ISIS soldier. Would you bomb a mosque if they did something you didnt agree with?